BLACK N' BLUE

Good morning, Everyone! How is your week going so far? 

I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce you to a few of my recent Fall acquisitions, starting with the amazing leather detail coat I'm wearing in this post. If I had to name the most essential piece of outwear every girl should have in her closet, a great black coat would be it. 

Aside from impeccable tailoring, fit and length, reason why I love this particular one, is the presence of those leather details. You know me, I can't live without a bit of embellishment!:) But in this particular instance, I feel that the leather collar and sleeves add a bit of an edge to an otherwise classic-fitting coat. 

Another essential I can't imagine living without is a pair of black skinny jeans. Currently, I am a bit partial to coated denim, and the jeans I am wearing in today's post are definitely my favorite pair at the moment. Generally speaking a pair of perfect-fitting black jeans is not always easy to find, but these are soft and comfortable, yet have enough stretch to maintain shape throughout the day. Oh, and my personal favorite thing about them - rose gold zipper detailing on the sides:) 

Finally, I don't think it's a secret I am a little obsessed with cobalt. Ok, maybe a little more than obsessed:) But in my defense, cobalt is one of those amazing colors that pairs beautifully with just about anything. Naturally, once I spotted this gorgeous trapeze bag featuring bright cobalt front, black leather and metal corners, it was love at first sight! It's completely crazy but it looks great with everything in my closet! Seriously! So, hopefully you won't mind seeing quite a bit of this bad boy on my blog in the near future:)!

P.S. If you are just as obsessed with Ted Baker as I am, you're in luck because for one day only, you can get 20% off instore and online tomorrow! 










Ted Baker Nexie leather detail coat, wax finish skinny denim & Ferne exotic base trapeze bagIsabel Marant Royston leather ankle boots | Movado Bold crystal accent watch | Nasty Gal Through Thick and Thin multi ring set | BaubleBar Big bondage chain ring

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,